Francis Warham, the vicar ejected in 1662, was licensed as a Congregationalist in 1672, when he was living at Upper Hale. Richard Swift, ejected from Edgware in 1660, was imprisoned on several occasions for holding conventicles in his house, Jeanettes, at Mill Hill. The Independents who registered Samuel Everard's house at Childs Hill as a place of worship in 1672 may have been the dissenters who registered Mary Everett's house there in 1690.
From: 'Hendon: Protestant nonconformity', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham (1976), pp. 39-43. See here.